Friday, March 16, 2012

Coming Soon...

I have received many emails asking me if I am going to do a sequel to this or that, so I thought I'd post a quick update on my blog and give you guys a rough idea what projects will be coming out this year by little ol' me. Just remember that I may change this later, depending on how the muse strikes.

First up, the Oldest Living Vampire in Love. It is 80% complete and should be released sometime in April. I only have about 30,000 words left on the first draft, and then I will do a couple rewrites, and it will be finished.

Next, I plan to do a sequel to Mort. I was originally going to do it as a one-shot, but so many readers have asked me for a follow up that I feel like I have to do it. It might not be quite what you're expecting, but that's always a good thing in my opinion.

What else...? Oh, yeah, I'll be doing the second installment of my serial horror western. This one is going to be called Doc Wormwood and the Siege of the Holy Moses.

I'm not just going to write a bunch of sequels this year, though! I have some stand alone novels planned as well. Following the sequel to Mort, there's going to be The Cryptozoologist,  a werewolf novel, and a young adult fantasy novel called Emily and the Imp. The plot of Emily and the Imp was created by my son and I on a long car trip from Tennessee. I also have some ideas floating around in my head for an unusual serial killer book and I'm planning on tackling the doppelganger horror trope as well, but those may be next year, as I have a lot on my plate now, and I have to get Volume 4 of the Oldest Living Vampire done somewhere in there, too!

Thanks for listening to my ramblings, and thanks for all your support! I really appreciate all the kind words and excitement you've all show toward me and my creations!

RR

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait for volume 4 of The Oldest Living Vampire. I've reread all 3 books 3 times each. In every reading I see some part that I missed because I read them too fast lol

    ReplyDelete